We hope you’ve had a great week? We had some exciting news that we’ll be able to share with you in the coming weeks! In the meantime let’s have a look back at what’s been going on?
From Orchard Blog
- Discover all about the sugary gooey joy of smores. They can’t be good for you but they taste oh so good! read here
- This week’s cocktail is something a bit different. The gloriously orange pumpkin cocktail, perfect for Halloween. read now
- Autumn is a great time of year to visit Bruges. Read about a weekend we spent there a couple of years ago. read here
- Cornwall always holds a special place in our hearts. We are loving this review of The Chapel House, a boutique hotel in Penzance by Lou at littlegreenshed. read here
- We’re really excited to be heading to Copenhagen in a couple of months time. When we’re there we’ll be heading over to Malmö in Sweden. Thanks to My Scandinavian Home for suggesting a gorgeous shop to visit. It’s been added to the list! read here
- We’ve loved Will of Bright.Bazaar’s style for ages, so we loved seeing the reveal of his living space in his NYC apartment. Blue is definitely the colour. read here
That wraps up this week on the blog, we plan on having a lazy Sunday. Whatever you get up to have a great day.
Rich & Calum