We hope that everybody is enjoying the last of summer? Thoughts will soon be turning to Autumn and all the fun of the season but in the meantime, let’s have a look back over the week.
From Orchard Blog
- In honour of the Olympic Games in Rio, we had a Brazillian Barbeque. We found some great recipes to share. read here
- Carrying on this week’s Brazilian theme there really was only one option for our cocktail of the week, the Caipirinha. read here
- We have the Summer Blues. No, we’re not sad, we came up with a blue table theme for a recent party we held. read here
- Whilst we’re still hanging onto the last of summer there is no denying autumn is just around the corner. Check out these tips for autumn entertaining from Jessica of Hej Doll. read here
- We’re currently living in a 17th Century cottage, it’s great but sometimes we yearn for something completely different. Check out this industrial loft on Daily Dream Decor. read here
- Seeing as how close it is it is criminal that we’ve never been to The Netherlands. This article from Yvonne at The Tourist of Life just confirms that we need to visit soon! read here
We hope you enjoy? And if you have any thoughts please let us know in the comments, we’d love to hear from you. Have a great Sunday and we’ll be back again soon.
Rich & Calum